- A community fundraiser is being held on Thursday for Alivia Holmes, who at age 16 was paralyzed from the diaphragm down, to purchase a new handicapped van. The event will be held 7 p.m. Thursday at Smithtown Landing.
In Case You Missed It
- Smithtown has some pretty unique and creative burgers in its restaurants. It's no longer National Cheeseburger Day, but we dare you to test your tastebuds.
- Family Tree Yoga & Wellness in Nesconset is branching out by offering a variety of classes in efforts to fill the community's needs.
Forecasters at the National Weather Center predict sunny skies with a high near 75 degrees.
- Find a new home in Smithtown
- Find a job
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.