Forecasters at the National Weather Center predict partly sunny skies with a high near 70 degrees.
Route 347 construction continues to slow down the flow of traffic around Smithtown, which at this point most folks are used to. The wet weather could slow things down further.
- Give the gift of life at the Accompsett Elementary School's Blood Drive on Thursday, from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- East boys soccer vs. North Babylon, 4:30 p.m.
- West girls volleyball vs. North Babylon, 4 p.m.
- Istanbul Cafe II has opened its doors off Route 25A in St. James serving up Turkish and Mediterranean style food. Will you stop by and try it out?
- Keep an eye on your lawn equipment. Police said a Bohemia couple made their way across Nesconset stealing lawn mowers, weed wackes and more.
- Find a new home in Smithtown
- Find a job
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.