It looks as though we've got some rainy weather ahead that could place a potential damper on the activities ahead, but not on the Smithtown community's spirit.
Forecasters at the National Weather Center predict 90 percent chance of rain, total rainfall between a quarter to a half inch, with a high near 62 degrees.
Route 347 construction continues to slow down the flow of traffic around Smithtown, which at this point most folks are used to. The wet weather could slow things down further.
- Suffolk County Community College Fashion Show and Dinner, Hyatt Regency Long Island, Hauppauge, 6 p.m. Tickets cost $45.
- Smithtown High School East's boys soccer team is willing to go purple this Thursday to benefit a Hauppauge nonprofit organization for children
- East boys soccer vs. West Islip, 4:30 p.m.
Smithtown East boys soccer team will go purple to raise funds for Angela's House at their 4:30 p.m. game against West Islip.
Suffolk County has announced plans to improve the canoe and kayak access areas of Blydenburgh County Park and Mill's Pond.
- Find a new home in Smithtown
- Find a job
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.