- Children can play with exploding rainbows at the Smithtown Public Library's Main Branch on Thursday, from 11 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Use colorful science to create a unique piece of art.
In Case You Missed It
- Suffolk County police arrested three individuals for allegedly driving while intoxicated this past week. Take a look at what crimes were reported in the Smithtown area.
- A Nesconset man is on federal trial for allegedly attempted to collect phony disability pay from the federal Railroad Retirement Board. Find out more here.
Forecasters at the National Weather Center predict sunny skies with a high near 77 degrees.
- Find a new home in Smithtown
- Find a job
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.