It looks as though we've got some rainy weather ahead that could place a potential damper on the activities ahead, but not on the Smithtown community's spirit.
Forecasters at the National Weather Center predict scattered showers with a high near 67 degrees. Chance of rain is 50 percent.
Route 347 construction continues to slow down the flow of traffic around Smithtown, which at this point most folks are used to. The wet weather could slow things down further.
Smithtown East and West will be celebrating their homecomings by hosting pep rallies today.
- Smithtown East Boys Volleyball vs. Lindenhurst, 4 p.m.
- Smithtown West Girls Soccer vs. Connetquot, 4 p.m.
- Smithtown West Girls Volleyball vs. Lindenhurst, 5:45 p.m.
- Smithtown West Field Hockey vs. Walt Whitman, 6:30 p.m.
- Find a new home in Smithtown
- Find a job
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.