Forecasters at the National Weather Center predict sunny skies and a high near 68 degrees.
Route 347 construction continues to slow down the flow of traffic around Smithtown, which at this point most folks are used to. The wet weather could slow things down further.
- Smithtown West varsity football, 4-1, hosts Central Islip at 4p.m. Friday. Do you have your game face ready?
In Case You Missed It
- A new antique and collectibles shop is setting up on the greenhouse off Route 25A in St. James. It's got a cheeky name.
- Help motivate the Nesaquake Middle School cheerleaders to Cheer for a Cure at this weekend's Making Strides Agains Breast Cancer Walk at Jones Beach. Read to find out how you can help.
- East boys volleyball vs. Eastport-South Manorville, 4:30 p.m.
- East girls tennis vs. West Babylon, 3 p.m.
- West football vs. Central Islip, 6 p.m.
- Find a new home in Smithtown
- Find a job
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.