Forecasters at the National Weather Center predict periods of rain, mostly after 3 p.m. with a high near 51 degrees. The chance of rain is 80 percent.
Route 347 construction continues to slow down the flow of traffic around Smithtown, which at this point most folks are used to. The wet weather could slow things down further.
- Join Abrakadoodle in St. James for Ladies Night Out with Art on Canvas to explore your artistic side on Wednesday, from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. Cost is $40 per person.
- East boys soccer vs. Smithtown West, 4 p.m.
- West girls volleyball vs. Smithtown East, 4 p.m.
- The Greenhouse hopes to bring a new passion for antiques and collectibles to St. James. It celebrated its grand opening on Friday.
- There's a ghost hunt happening in Smithtown. The Travel Channel's 'Ghostly Adventures' films live at Katie's in Smithtown this week.
- Find a new home in Smithtown
- Find a job
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.