Your loved ones interested in the gift of jewelry this holiday season? Here's our guide to some local shops to get what your loved one wants.
1. For your gift of jewelry, might be your stop of choice. Open Tuesday through Saturday, you can choose from their large selection of jewelry which includes handcrafted designs.
2. Another local jewelry shop available to handle your jewelry purchasing needs is , located at 11 Singer Lane.
3. , located at 23 West Main Street, specializes in both jewelry and gold needs, and is open from Wednesday through Saturday.
4. Located at 55 East Main Street is , who carries the increasingly popular Pandora line of jewelry. The location is open Tuesday through Saturday.
5. The craft store, , can provide you with items to create your own craft jewelry, and is open every day except Saturday.
6. In neighboring Commack is , located at 20 Veterans Memorial Highway, offers earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, and more. The location is open every day except Monday and Tuesday.
7. , located at 1842 Jericho Turnpike, sells new and used jewelry including necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets and more, and is open six days a week except Sunday.
8. has been served Commack and surrounding communities for more than 30 years with sales of necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more and can continue to do so for the holidays.
9. , located at 58 Jericho Turnpike in Commack, caters to a teenage market for all their jewelry needs. This location is open seven days a week.
10. Just outside of Smithtown is Commack's , which is located in Peppertree Commons and open every day except Sunday.