Looking for something to do this weekend? Here are a few local suggestions on how to spend your time away from work.
– Do you like Zumba? Do you want to help a little girl with severe combined immunodeficiency? If you head to on Saturday night you could do both and by participating in a . You could call 631-553-0467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for ticket availability, and click for more event details.
– In the mood for wine but want to try something new? is hosting a , and will offer discounts on the featured wines. Event starts at 4 p.m.
– If you're out-and-about grocery shopping this weekend, you might want to hit for some If you're out food shopping on Sunday you would also be treated to live Italian singing during the afternoon.
– If you plan to hit some time this weekend you might want to visit the eatery Saturday at 9 p.m. for . There's no cover charge and seating is limited.
– Like to bowl? Swing by the on Sunday for . It is $20 for an adult, $15 for a child, and this includes two hours of bowling, shoe rental and a kids or adult meal – and if your child mentions Smithtown Patch he or she gets a free game during their next visit. Family Day starts at noon.