For your Wednesday here's news and information on everything from local crime to yoga classes, Lego Club for kids and more.
1. For those interested in crime going on in surrounding communities, Crimes Nearby is set to post at 6 a.m.
2. 100 Things to Do in Smithtown continues with #53 at 9 a.m., with not your typical place to attend yoga classes.
3. The fall scenery is beautiful at . Check it out during park hours, open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
4. Halloween is approaching and Caleb Smith State Park Preserve is hosting an event called where you can bring a scarecrow frame home to decorate and bring it back to the park to display.
5. The popularity of Lego's has never waned and the at the Nesconset Branch of the Smithtown Special Library District is proof of this. The club meets at 4:30 p.m. and is open to kids in grades 2-5.