This week, Patch Picks will feature five places for children and adults to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- Children ages 3 to 6 years old can get their green outfits on and join Nesconset Library for “St. Patrick’s Day Shenanigans” on Thursday, March 17 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. for silly stories and tales of lucky leprechauns.
- Blacksmith Tavern on Smithtown Boulevard is hosting a “St. Patty’s Day Bash” on Thursday, March 17 and offering $2 green pint beers until 11 p.m. with complimentary corned beef and cabbage and music by Somethin’ Fresh at 8 p.m. and DJ Mikey B.A.
- Among the many bars along Main Street is “Long Island’s St. Patrick’s Day Headquarters” – Napper Tandy’s Irish Pub. The pub is featuring traditional Irish fare, bag pipers and Irish step dancers on Thursday, March 17. They also offer “$4 Tapps and Apps” on Thursdays.
- Also on Main Street, Katie’s of Smithtown is featuring the Bob Morris Irish Band on Thursday, March 17 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. followed by King Keltic.
- Molly Bloom’s Irish Bar and Restaurant on Main Street features an authentic Irish pub setting with flowing spirits, a pool and foosball table and a live band every weekend.