With the weekend right around the corner, locals can take advantage of all the exciting exciting events, from a trip into NYC which starts at the Kings Park train station to a local farmers market and much more.
Check out our list of this weekend's local events.
Leave as a group from the Kings Park Train Station and come back anytime the same day for only $8.50 for the round-trip. Children under five travel free.
- When: Saturday, June 25 at 8:45 a.m.
- Where: 85 Meadow Rd, Kings Park
- Contact: Anya Martin at 631-265-3994
- Price: $8.50 Round Trip
The Left Jab Rock Band will be playing at Pub 347. Listen to great music and enjoy drinks and food.
- When: Saturday, June 25 at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: 532 Smithtown Byp, Smithtown
- Contact: 631-656-3355
- Price: No cover charge
The Kings Park Civic Association and Friends & Farmers Inc. have created farmer's market in Kings Park. Stop by for delicious fresh local produce and support Long Island farmers.
- When: Sunday, June 26 at 9 a.m.
- Where: 1 E Main St, Kings Park, NY 11754 (Municipal Parking Lot)
- Contact: http://www.ligreenmarket.org
- Price: Free
Children will learn and enjoy Bible stories and then create a craft, play games and more.
- When: Sunday, June 26 at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: 486 Townline Rd, Commack
- Contact: email@example.com
- Price: Free
The 39 Steps is a mystery, comedy and romance for all ages.
- When: Sunday, June 26 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Smithtown Center for The Performing Arts, 2 E Main St, Smithtown
- Contact: 631-724-3700