Ladies, do you want to treat yourself to a manicure or pedicure after the often stressful holiday season? How about a relaxing massage? Maybe get your hair done? Then check out our latest holiday guide on where you can do this and more locally.
1. , located at 135 West Main Street, offers massages, acupuncture and more, and is open by appointment only.
2. Located at 544 Smithtown Bypass is . This location is open seven days a week and offers manicures, pedicures, facials and more.
3. , located at 55 East Main Street, is one location of a chain of spas on Long Island, and is open six days a week, closed on Mondays.
4. Located at 73 Smithtown Boulevard is, a nail salon that offers manicures, pedicures and more, and is open seven days a week.
5. Open seven days a week is , located at 347 Terry Road. This location accepts appointments as well as walk-ins.
6. , located at 14 Lawrence Avenue, is open seven days a week and specializes in manicures, pedicures and more.
7. Open by appointment is , located at 1025 West Jericho Turnpike. This location offers body and skin care services, massages for individuals and couples and more.
8. , a full-service skin-care spa has medical services that are performed by doctors as well as non-medical treatments that performed by licensed aestheticians that are supervised. This location offers facials, skin-peels, massages and more.
9. at 92 Terry Road offers services from skin care to facials and more, and also offers massages.
10. , located at 60 Terry Road, is a salon and spa that offers facials, body treatments, nail services and more.