10) You've become quite attached to your stiff neck and shoulder pain. Parting with it now would be upsetting.
9) Tylenol Keeps you feeling good and your liver might be bleeding but it doesn't hurt.
8) By the time your spine breaks down and wears out you'll be able to get a replacement.
7) You love taking risks. The side effects from your medications, like seizures, suicidal thoughts and death, keep life interesting.
6) Why drive to see a chiropractor three times a week when you can make a trip to the pharmacy once a month? Gas prices are outrageous these days.
5) A few headaches a week actually help distract you from the stress of work.
4) Your cousin's best friend's sister tried chiropractic once and didn't get any better.
3) The tingling in your fingers feels kind of neat and if they go numb you won't need gloves next winter.
2) You're worried the chiropractor might take the wallet from your back pocket while you're lying on the adjusting table.
And the #1 reason why NOT to see a chiropractor...
1) You're the only living human without a spine.