Once again we'd like to bring the conversation of a Twitter trending topic to Patch for those that don't live life 140-characters at a time via social media, this time over the topic #10ThingsThatAreAttractive.
The social media network kicked Monday off with this as one of its trending topics and we'd like to know from you what you think makes this area attractive, from Smithtown to St. James, Nissequogue, Head of the Harbor and Nesconset.
Here are 10 suggestions:
- Deepwells Mansion
- All of the pocket parks in town
- at the farmstands in the fall
- The landscape of the north shore
- Main Street decor around Christmas time
- The fun times at , and
- The community turnout and excitement for the many
What do you find attractive about where you live? Let us know in the comments.