The Suffolk County Police Department Fourth Precinct reported these arrests and incidents in Smithtown during the week of Sept. 11 – Sept. 17:
- On Sept. 11, Raul Medinapadilla, from Freeport, was arrested in Smithown for a motor vehicle license violation.
- On Sept. 14, Curtis Windheim, of Farmingville, was arrested in Smithtown for reckless endangerment, criminal mischief and resisting arrest after opening fire on Main Street with a pellet gun.
- On Sept. 14, Nicole Danielo, of Smithtown, was arrested in Hauppauge for the act of endangering the welfare of a child for leaving her 20-month-old daughter in a Main Street apartment with Windheim.
- On Sept. 12, a brush fire ignited on Abbot Rd. It is currently under arson investigation.
- On Sept. 14, a 24-year-old male from Farmingville was arrested for damaging the paint and driver side rear door window with a pellet gun on a 2007 Toyota Corolla on West Main Street, after he fired the gun from a second story window. Read the full story here.
- On Sept. 14, a criminal mischief domestic violence situation was reported on Ingelore Ct for the fifth time in the last two months involving the car.
- On Sept. 15, a Verizon Envy cell phone was robbed off of a man walking in Blydenburgh Park off of Juniper Ave. Two males approached and displayed a knife before removing the cell phone.