Suffolk County police reported the following arrests.
• According to police, assorted pieces of jewelry was taken from a home on Whittier Drive in Kings Park in September. Police said there was no indication on how the home was entered.
• Police said a wallet containing debit, credit cards and personal papers was taken from an unlocked 2004 Nissan on Marvin Drive. A report was filed on Dec. 31.
• Damage to a police speed sign was discovered at noon on Jan. 8 on Sheep Pasture Road in East Setauket.
• A resident of Stony Road in Stony Brook reported Jan. 5 that someone drove onto his property, damaged a fence and shrubbery, then drove away at approximately 11:35 a.m.
• On Sunday afternoon, Suffolk County police responded to a report of a large fight involving approximately 20 people that damaged a car outside Kohl's on Nesconset Highway in East Setauket. The vehicle, a 2012 Acura, sustained a small dent and scuffs on the hood, according to a police report. Police said the fight was reported at 4:07 p.m. and it broke up before they arrived.
• Jasmine Kelly, 18, of New York, was arrested and charged on Jan.10 with third-degree grand larceny, a felony, in Commack. Police said Kelly attempted to steal merchandise from the Commack Target at 98 Veterans Memorial Hwy.
• Michael Vidal, 27, of Flushing, was arrested and charged on Jan. 8 with fourth-degree grand larceny, a felony, in Commack. Police said Vidal was charged with stealing a foam mat and wire from the Commack Home Depot located at 65 Crooked Hill Rd.
Editor's note: This report previously stated that a man was shot on the leg on Wilson Avenue in Port Jefferson. Police told Patch that there was an error in the reporting, and that the incident occurred in Centereach.