One of the trending topics on Twitter for Tuesday is "10 Things to Know for Tuesday," and we'd like to bring some things you need to know for Tuesday locally.
Here's our top 10:
1. Tuesday's weather report is mostly sunny during the day with a high near 84, according to noaa.gov. For the night the forecast is partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
2. at 5 p.m., her second appearance at the store. Head over for some autographs and pictures.
3. The Board of Education for the Smithtown Central School District will meet at 8 p.m. at the Joseph M. Barton Building.
4. Have you checked out the event at the ? It's going on Tuesday from noon to 4 p.m.
5. The at the continues at 7 p.m.
6. The is back on and at 7:30 p.m. you could listen to the counds of Rocketman, playing the hits of Elton John.
7. We've got some new Local Voices blogs up today. Click here to search them as well as past ones.
8. Make sure to check out the weekly to see what's going on in your neighborhood.
9. Sign up for our newsletter by clicking here to get updates, breaking news and daily emails with content and events.
10. We'd like to know is, let us know by clicking .
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.