Please join us for a fundraiser to support
Down Syndrome Connection of LI
$40.00 per person includes: 3 hours of Live Music from FiveStone Band, Buffet Dinner, Well Drinks, Tap Beer, Wine, Soda, Raffle Prizes and 50/50
Hope to see you there!
All are welcome to attend!
Please RSVP at email@example.com, on our Facebook page, or contact Shana at 631-678-6810 by Nov. 1st.
If you are unable to attend and would still like to make a donation to DSCLI, please send checks to P.O. Box 2402, Halesite, NY 11743
DSCLI is a parent-run, volunteer organization made up of families and individuals touched by Down syndrome. We are an affiliate of both the National Down Syndrome Society and the National Down Syndrome Congress.
We are proud to be partners with Good Samaritan Medical Center. Together, we will be presenting a series of informative meetings. Good Samaritan’s Center for Pediatric Specialty Care is committed to providing the finest pediatric sub-specialty care to the Down syndrome community of Long Island.
The Down Syndrome Connection of Long Island aims to unite the local Down syndrome community so that we may share information, support, resources and experiences.
- To keep Long Island families united and connected to local resources and happenings
- To provide support and current information to new and expectant parents
- To organize social events for individuals with Down syndrome and their friends and families
- To promote Down syndrome research and advocacy by supporting the National Down Syndrome Society and the National Down Syndrome Congress
- A volunteer visitation program and new parent gift packets
- Monthly meetings / social events / guest speakers
- E-mail updates
- First Call training program for healthcare providers (more info)