– Located on Main Street in Smithtown, Packages can be purchased in five-class and 10-class increments, monthly unlimited, per class and more.
– The gym changed locations this summer to 555 Route 25A in St. James, and with the change introduced new classes, equipment and more.
– Located at 10 Miller Place in Smithtown, Tiger Schulmann's offers nearly 40 classes a week, which teaches numerous combat and defense skills, and available for people of all ages.
– The 33 West Main Street in Smithtown location is open Monday to Thursday from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m., Friday from 5 p.m to 7 p.m., and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
– Located at 298 Maple Avenue in Smithtown, this center offers classes from Hong Style Kung Fu to Tai Chi Chuan, Kali and more.
– The Smithtown Professional Center studio specializes in the Vinyasa and Iyengar yoga, and offers classes for people of all ages and ability levels.
– Located at 86 Terry Road in Smithtown, this karate studio teaches multiple forms of martial arts and offers classes for the beginner to the experienced student.
– 100 Landing Avenue in Smithtown location is open Monday to Friday from 4 a.m. to midnight, Saturday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
– For the person interested in working out physically and mentally, this 19 East Main Street in Smithtown location offers classes in yoga, tai chi and brain education. The aim of the studio is to achieve physical, mental, emotional and spiritual benefits.
– This fitness chain is located at 138 East Main Street Unit A in Smithtown, and is open 24 hours a day.