The Suffolk County Police Department Fourth Precinct reported these arrests and incidents in Smithtown during Sept. 4 - Sept. 10:
- On Sept. 4, Mark Bischoff, of Smithtown, was arrested for DWI and prostitution charges in Commack.
- On Sept. 4, Andrew Rubio, of Patchogue, was arrested in Smithtown for assault.
- On Sept. 5, Louis Esposito, of Smithtown, was arrested for possession of marijuana.
- On Sept. 6, John Kalata, of Nesconset, was arrested in Smithtown for DWI.
- On Sept. 4, a woman at a tanning salon on East Main Street reported a male watching her get undressed.
- On Sept. 4, a resident reported receiving harassing phone calls on Maple Avenue in central Smithtown.
- Between Aug. 25 and Sept. 5, a(n) unknown person(s) was reported to have stolen bucket seats and the dashboard, radio antenna and the top of a 2008 convertible on Liden Place.