The Suffolk County Police Department Fourth Precinct reported these arrests and incidents in Smithtown during Aug. 21 - Aug. 27.
- On Aug. 21, Kurt Meyer Jr., of Smithtown, was arrested for stabbing three men outside of Eagles Pub in Smithtown at 3:13 a.m.
- On Aug. 21, Cassandra Gavron, of Smithtown, was arrested in Ronkonkoma for DWI. Gavron was previously convicted for a DWI.
- On Aug. 22, Kenan Tarhan, of Smithtown, was arrested for second degree burglary.
- On Aug. 22, Kimberly Trahan, of Smithtown, was arrested for DWI in Smithtown.
- On Aug. 22 a woman reported that someone removed money from her wallet near Moonlit Court in Smithtown
- On Aug. 25 a domestic violence- harassment situation was reported on Grassy Pond Drive.
- On Aug. 26 a petit larceny occurred on Route 25- a cell phone was stolen.
- On Aug. 26 a 2004 convertible caught on fire on Route 25.