We recently posted a quiz .
Here are the answers. How did you do? Let us know in the comments.
Assemblies of more than ____ people require a permit in Nissequogue.
- 200 (chapter 45, section 2)
Pools shall not exceed ____ feet in length or diameter in a Residential B Zone in Village of the Branch.
- 20 (chapter 72, section 12)
“No person shall operate a boat in such a manner as to unjustifiably or unnecessarily annoy or frighten or endanger the occupants of any other boat or cause or frighten or endanger any _____”
- Seabirds (Head of the Harbor chapter 161, section 14)
Picnics are NOT specifically prohibited in which one of the following three villages?
- Head of the Harbor
- Village of the Branch
“It shall be unlawful to keep more than ___ dogs six months old or older on any premises, regardless of the number of owners.”
- 2 (Village of the Branch chapter 38, section 4)
"The Commissioner of Sanitation of the Incorporated Village of the Branch is hereby authorized to seize and remove or cause to be seized and removed any abandoned _____ from any public place within the Village, without notice."
- All-terrain vehicle
- Shopping cart (Chapter 70, section 4; Town of Smithtown chapter 221, section 11)
“Excessively weathered or faded _____ shall be removed or put into a good state of repair.”
- Signs (Chapter 221, section 4)
What did the Town of Smithtown create first?
- Anti-Bias Task Force
- Human Rights Commission (Chapter 43)
True or false: Rafts are allowed at town beaches?
- False (Chapter 101, section 8)
Regulation of the hours of commercial and business activity on Memorial Day and _____ is in the best interests of the Town of Smithtown and its residents so that such commercial activity shall not conflict with appropriate ceremonies and proper observance
- Veterans' Day
- Independence Day (Chapter 88, section 1)
- New Years' Day
- Christmas Day